- You must have valid prescription from an eye care professional that is not more than 12 months old.
- Your order must exactly match the details of the contact lenses prescribed by your eye care professional.
- You agree to wear and replace the contact lenses according to the regime recommended by your eye care professional.
- The contact lenses you are ordering are for your own personal use.
- We take no responsibility for supplying the wrong contact lenses due to you providing us with incorrect details.
- By placing your order with Contacts4U you give us permission to contact your eye care professional to verify your contact lens details.
- Contacts4U reserves the right not to supply contact lenses if the lenses ordered are not in accordance with the lenses prescribed by your eye care professional or the prescription has expired and is no longer valid.
- Contacts4U is operated by Y&H Optical Ltd. If you wish to cancel your order please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All prices are in New Zealand dollars and inclusive of GST.
- We will provide a full refund on any product that is returned to us within 10 working days providing that it is unopened and in its original condition. There must be no damage or marks on the packaging.
- We will not refund your postage costs for returning the product.
Change in Prescription
If you have an examination with your eye care professional and your prescription changes, we will exchange any unopened boxes, provided they are in their original condition with no damage or marks on the packaging.
- If you have any problem with a contact lens purchased from us, please contact us.
- The lens will be assessed by the manufacturer and replaced if found to be faulty.
- All orders with Contacts4U have free delivery.
- Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery.
- Contact lens orders will only be delivered to New Zealand addresses.
- For certain types of contact lenses and prescriptions there can be longer delay from time to time. If there is any delay in the supply of your lenses we will contact you.
- You will receive a confirmation email at the time your lenses are shipped. If the lenses are not received within 5 working days of this email it is your responsibility to contact us so the goods may be traced. If you fail to advise us within that the lenses have not arrived no compensation will be available for lost goods.
- We use the information that you supply to process your contact lens orders and to facilitate future orders.
- We will never disclose, sell, rent or trade any of the information we collect about you.